The Capuchin Crypt is open daily throughout the year with the exception of Christmas and Easter. The ticket office offers a printed guide which introduces you to the history and it also highlights important facts that should not be missed. We provide guides in following languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Hungarian and Chinese. The length of the tour depends on every visitor and is only limited by opening hours.
April 1–October 31
- Monday–Saturday: 9–12 h ≈ 13–18 h
- Sunday: 11–17 h
November 1–March 31
- Monday–Saturday: 10–16 h
- Sunday: 11–16.30 h
The tomb is closed during two biggest Christian holidays, Easter and Christmas:
- April 14, 15 and 16, 2017
- December 24, 25 and 26, 2017; January 1, 2018
- Basic: 70 CZK
- Children and students under 26 years of age, seniors, disabled persons: 35 CZK
- Family (two adults with children under 15 years of age): 150 CZK
- Photography fee: 30 CZK
Caution for groups
We are looking forward to your visit.